Aztron Neptune Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board Package
Includes double air chamber inflatable paddleboard, adjustable paddle, bag, dual action hand pump, leash
Stand up paddleboarding is a great way to experience the beauty of nature from the water. While rigid paddleboards are great, transporting and storing them can often be a challenge. That's where inflatable paddleboards come in. They roll up and fit into a backpack when not in use. Throw them in the backseat of your car. Check them as luggage on the airplane. When you reach your destination, inflate with the included hand pump and you're good to go!
When you take the great shape and length of the Neptune touring paddle board and Aztron's unique DOUBLE DOUBLE TECH (Double Chamber with Double Layer Fusion), the results are stunning. The most powerful, dynamic and highest performance touring SUP is sure to excite you! The lightweight Double Layer Fusion core material with the efficient outline will give you immense glide and speed while the 32" wide width and smooth out rocker gets the board going stable and forgiving even in the choppy water.
The Neptune deep grooved footpad and strategically positioned tail kick pad offers excellent grip and turning while the best materials in the industry combine to create a genuinely compelling ride. Winds or choppy water don't excite most paddlers, but then most paddlers don't have a secret weapon!
The Double Chamber Construction is a signature technology of Aztron. The second air chamber offers at least 100 liters of safety buoyancy which ensures rider safety effectively. The additional inner chamber with extra air pillars and sidewalls placed in the standing area gives the board 30% more stiffness. With the double chamber structure, it makes the rider feel like paddling on a hard board.
- Double Chamber construction for safety and extra stiffness
- Double Layer Fusion technology on drop-stitch fabric reduces weight by 25% and increase stiffness of 30%
- Full deck printing with "planet pattern" graphic and rail graphic for optimum visual impact
- 5mm diamond grooving EVA footpad for ultimate grip and extra comfort
- Tail kick pad enables rider maximize in full performance of each turn
- Premium quality towing D-rings, safety leash ring and D-ring on the back
- Integrated front bungee system for easy gear access
- Center grab handle in nylon with rubber pad provides comfort and easy transport
- Easily removable center fin design
- Ready-to-Go Accessory Pack: including paddleboard gear backpack, Aztron double action pump, safety leash and STYLE aluminum adjustable paddle
- Length: 12' 6"
- Width: 32"
- Thickness: 6"
- Volume: 339L
- Max Pressure: 15PSI
- Weight Capacity: 265 lbs (for recreational paddlers)
- Max Payload: 352 lbs
- Weight: 28.6 lbs