Prime Commercial Real Estate in Scenic Winsted, CT
Nestled in the foothills of Litchfield County, Winsted is the Gateway to the Berkshires. This free standing 3,660 SF building is available for sale or long term lease. Situated in downtown, the building includes a 22 car parking lot that's easily accessible whether heading East or West on Route 44. The 61' x 60' brick building has a full basement that's easily accessible from inside. The west side of the building has a 60' photo-realistic mural from artist ARCY (Ryan Christenson). ARCY has created murals around the world, and creates art for Disney's Fine Art collection.
Are you ready to escape the city and relocate your business to a wonderful community? Winsted has a lot to offer, and is growing. Just a few minutes from the location you'll find:
- Highland Lake, a 445 acre recreational lake that's perfect for boating, fishing and other water activities
- Little Red Barn Brewers (just over a year old, our favorite hometown brewery with a fabulous community vibe)
- Northwest Connecticut Community College
- American Mural Project
- Tons of fabulous restaurants
- R&B Sports World (batting cages, miniature golf, go-kart track)
- Brand new medical center currently under construction
- Three other breweries within a 25 minute drive
Learn more at Loopnet. Note that the building is for sale (or lease), not the existing business (Morsel Munk).
Listing presented by Northwest CT Realty | 98 Main St., Winsted, CT 06098 | (860) 379-7245