Solstice Bora Bora Inflatable Paddleboard (SUP)
Stand up paddleboarding is a great way to experience the beauty of nature from the water. While rigid paddleboards are great, transporting and storing them can often be a challenge. That's where inflatable paddleboards come in. When not in use, they roll up and fit into a backpack for easy and convenient carrying and storage. Throw them in the backseat of your car. Check them as luggage on the airplane. When you reach your destination, inflate with the included hand pump and you're good to go!
The Bora Bora inflatable stand up paddleboard features a 6" thick core, providing incredible strength and rigidity, combined with excellent glide and stability. With a weight capacity of 300+ pounds, this board is ideal for a wide range of paddlers. At 12' 6" long, it also accommodates multiple paddlers or passengers!
Bora Bora Inflatable SUP Details:
- Excellent option for your boat adventures; no rigid board to worry about storing or securing
- 6" core is super high pressure drop stitched material, providing excellent strength and rigidity
- Includes hi-pressure 20 psi pump, and easy to use H3 valve
- Multi-layer construction that reduces flex with an extensive EVA non slip traction top for grip and comfort
- 9" removable fin for performance and tracking in various wave and water conditions
- 4 stainless steel tie downs for gear; 3 rear D rings, including one for optional leash attachment
- Center carry handle for transporting board
- Length: 12' 6"
- Width: 32"
- Thickness: 6"
- Board weight: 28 lbs
- Capacity: Up to 350 lbs
- Folded size: 34" x 14" x 12"
- Includes: stand up paddleboard; carrying backpack; hand pump
- Paddle sold separately
NOTE: This item is only available for in-store pickup at Morsel Munk in Winsted, CT.