Crazy Aaron's Northern Lights Thinking Putty 4"
Also known as aurora borealis, the northern lights are a display in the sky caused by solar wind slamming into our atmosphere. It creates charged particles that release energy in the form of colored light.
Named after this natural wonder, Northern Lights Thinking Putty is a sparkling white that leads to shimmering waves of iridescent purple, pink, and turquoise. Turn off the lights and it glows an ethereal sky blue...just like its namesake
- Includes: 1/5 lb. (3.2 oz.) of Thinking Putty
- Color: White Shimmer, and glows Blue
- Features: Glows, Sparkles, Stretchable, Soft Texture
- Accessories: Glow Charger included with purchase
- Materials: Non-toxic silicone
- Ages: 8+
- ⚠️Warning: UV emitted from this product. Avoid direct eye or skin contact with light. DO NOT aim light at people or pets. DO NOT mix old and new batteries. DO NOT mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable (nickel-cadium) batteries.
- Never dries out!
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities