CX 2015 Slalom Ski 69" with Black xMax Double Boot Bindings 10-15 - from HO Sports
This 2015 CX cross-over ski from HO marries the high performance design of a Syndicate ski with the ultra-efficient Clean Edge technology of a Freeride ski.
The HO design team began with a record-breaking Syndicate ski design, increased the surface area of the ski by one ski size from the tip of the ski to just behind the heel of the rear foot. Behind the rear foot the ski transitions from traditional to futuristic, as the sidewalls rotate inward like a wakeboard edge and ski bevels disappear in the tail section of the ski. The combination of these two features allows the water to release cleanly off the bottom of the ski, as opposed to the traditional ski design in which water wraps around the bevel of the ski, up the sidewall and releases off the upper edge of the ski, thereby reducing the drag associated with this portion of the ski by 50%.
Clean Edge technology is a step into the modern age of ski design and the lack of physical effort required to ride this ski will forever change your perception of what is possible. Imagine riding a Syndicate ski designed to rip off 60 turns instead of 6 and you will begin to understand the powerful combination of performance and efficiency skiers are tapping into on HO cross-over skis.
The ski is for riders approximately 200 - 250 pounds.
Max Double Boots
- Direct Connect System
- TruFit Last: For amazing out-of-the-box fit, with no hot spots
- Marshmallow Foam: For the softest, most comfortable fit imaginable
- Power Bungee Laces: Rubber boot feel with unmatched support
- Power Hook Closure: Improved upper cuff closure for enhanced performance
- Power Lace Management: Simple, aft mounted lace post eliminates loose laces
- Open toe, for sizes 10 - 15 (men's sizing)