Maui Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard 8' (Youth)
Stand up paddleboarding is a great way to experience nature and enjoy the water. While rigid paddleboards are great, transporting and storing them is often a problem. That's where inflatable paddleboards come in. They roll up and fit into a backpack when not in use. Throw them in the backseat of your car. Check them as luggage on the airplane. When you reach your destination, inflate with the included hand pump and you're good to go!
The Maui inflatable SUP is geared toward kids. Though it has a 150 pound capacity, this board is a purely recreational board, intended for younger paddlers.
Maui Inflatable SUP Details:
- Super lightweight
- Core is high pressure drop stitched material, geared for strength and rigidity
- 12 - 15 psi
- 5" (12.7cm) thickness; reduces flex with EVA non slip traction top for grip and comfort
- Single removable 9" fin design for performance and tracking
- New hi-pressure 20 psi pump with gauge; H3 valve quickly inflates / deflates
- 4 stainless steel tie downs for gear; rear D ring for optional leash attachment
- Center carry handle for transporting board
- Length: 8'
- Width: 29"
- Board weight: 15 lbs
- Folded size: 31" x 9" x 9"
- Capacity: 150 lbs (designed for kids
- Includes: stand up paddleboard; carrying backpack; hand pump
- Paddle sold separately