Maui Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard 8' (Youth)
Stand up paddleboarding is a great way to experience nature and enjoy the water. While rigid paddleboards are great, transporting and storing them is often a problem. That's where inflatable paddleboards come in. They roll up and fit into a backpack when not in use. Throw them in the backseat of your car. Check them as luggage on the airplane. When you reach your destination, inflate with the included hand pump and you're good to go!
The Maui inflatable SUP is geared toward kids. Though it has a 150 pound capacity, this board is a purely recreational board, intended for younger paddlers.
Maui Inflatable SUP Details:
- Core is high pressure drop stitched material, geared for strength and rigidity
- 12 - 15 psi
- 5" (12.7cm) thickness; reduces flex with EVA non slip traction top for grip and comfort
- New hi-pressure 20 psi pump with gauge; H3 valve quickly inflates / deflates
- 4 stainless steel tie downs for gear; rear D ring for optional leash attachment
- Length: 8'
- Width: 29"
- Board weight: 15 lbs
- Folded size: 31" x 9" x 9"
- Capacity: 150 lbs (designed for kids
- Kit includes: Carry bag, high pressure hand pump with gauge, valve wrench, repair kit
- Paddle sold separately
Note: This board is only available for in-store pickup at Morsel Munk in Winsted, CT.