Pau Hana Endurance Olive Burnt Orange 12' 2018
The Pau Hana 12' Endurance is the ultimate touring paddleboard. It's the best paddle board for overnight camping trips and weekend adventures. The hull is reinforced and protected with Ricochet (Pau Hana's proprietary technology), so that it can bounce off rocks and take the beatings other boards can't. It was also designed to carry all the gear you need for long adventures on water trails, along coast lines, and archipelagos. This is the best touring paddle board by Pau Hana.
- Ricochet hull protection that can withstand up to 1000psi.
- The Endurace has 35 SeaMount anchor points to bolt down gear and keep it in place. Pau Hana's gorilla nets are strong and hold stuff down securely. If you wipe out and get worked over in a rogue wave, rapid, or current, your gear won't fly off or slip away.
- The shape was patterned off Pau Hana's fastest racing board so it paddles efficiently and is beefed up in the tail to accommodate heavy loads.
- The soft grab handles on the nose and tail make it easy to pull into or out of the water.
- The full length recessed deck and pad were designed to sleep on so that you can be level and insulated.
The Pau Hana Endurance was designed by Todd Caranto, a pioneer of the SUP industry who's been making paddleboards since 2007. The Pau Hana Endurance is the ultimate rugged touring board built for off the grid adventures.
Weight: 31.5 lbs
Volume: 238 L
Max Rider Weight: 237 lbs (beginner); 271 lbs (intermediate); 317 lbs (advanced)
Hull: Displacement hull
Fins: Single 9" fin
Core: EPS foam core
Deck: EVA pad
NOTE: This paddleboard is only available for store pickup, in Winsted, CT.