Hyperlite 2018 Quad Wakesurfer 59"
The Quad wakesurfer features a design that was born in Santa Cruz with inland surf guru Mike Schwenne. Long enough to handle some big barrel's behind the boat as well as some smaller waves, this board is incredibly responsive, meaning that no matter what you're riding, you'll be able to whip it around, throw some 3s, and pop some huge air. The Quad has a 4 fin setup and gives you the flexibility to customize the board to your desired riding style.
- Dura-shell construction is durable and includes a 360° ABS sidewall and EPS core
- Rolled edge profile
- Tip/tail flow channels
- Fully machined EVA traction pad
- Layered glass reinforces construction
- Length: 59"
- Width: 20.3"
- Rider Weight: 120+ pounds
- Total Surface Area: 1085 sq in
- Rocker Height: 2.8" Tip / 0.86" Tail
- Fin Type (Qty.): 2" Drop (2), 3.5" Flux (2)