Solstice Tonga Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard 10' 8"
Stand up paddleboarding is a great way to experience the beauty of nature from the water. While rigid paddleboards are great, transporting and storing them can often be a challenge. That's where inflatable paddleboards come in. They roll up and fit into a backpack when not in use. Throw them in the backseat of your car. Check them as luggage on the airplane. When you reach your destination, inflate with the included hand pump and you're good to go!
The Tonga inflatable stand up paddleboard features a 6" thick core, providing incredible strength and rigidity, combined with excellent glide and stability. With a weight capacity of 325 pounds, this board is ideal for a wide range of paddlers.
Tonga Inflatable SUP Details:
- Excellent option for your boat adventures; no rigid board to worry about storing or securing
- 6" core is super high pressure drop stitched material, providing excellent strength and rigidity
- 12 - 15 psi
- Includes hi-pressure 20 psi hand pump, and easy to use H3 valve
- Multi-layer construction that reduces flex with an extensive EVA non slip traction top for grip and comfort
- 9" removable fin for performance and tracking in various wave and water conditions
- 4 stainless steel tie downs for gear; rear D ring for optional leash attachment
- Center carry handle for transporting board
- Length: 10' 8"
- Width: 32"
- Thickness: 6"
- Board weight: 26 lbs
- Capacity: 325 lbs
- Folded size: 33" x 12" x 10"
- Includes: stand up paddleboard; carrying backpack; hand pump
- Paddle sold separately
NOTE: This item is available exclusively for in-store pickup at Morsel Munk in Winsted, CT.